Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Lately

There's alot going on rite now, i feel like school is never ending and work is ever piling, revision seems like an ocean to swim across and the fact that i am somehow switching off into holiday mood does not help much.. i really wish summer would hurry up and get here..

oh well aside from the elf in my life lighting up my life almost daily, i am basically moodless..
i mean yah.. xian and restless..

books and more books waiting, and my mind cant rest properly to read them.. tiredlessly working on this and that.. anything and everything but the books..

diablo 2 was downloaded, but somehow cant play with my elf, i think its the router problem.. dunno how to fix it tho..

downloaded the matrix to watch again, all 3 of them.. reminded myself that 'there is no spoon, instead, try to realise that it is not the spoon that bends, it is you that bends'
and
'you didn't come here to make a choice, by coming here, you have already made the choice, what you came here to do is to understand the choice'
and
'one cannot see past a choice he does not understand'
thankfully there was a much uplifting and easier to comprehend line,
'everything that has a beginning has an end'
which i took to mean that this sem is coming to an end soon.. hopefully.. and i still cant understand why i chose to bid for ma this sem, and since i cannot understand that choice, i will not be able to predict what grade i will be getting for ma..
and.. actually, there is a spoon and i cant bend the spoon unless i use two hands to properly bend it, and if i bend, yea.. its just me bending, the spoon does not change..
even up till now, i am still fascinated by the idea of The Matrix.. which makes me wonder if anyone can really prove if the concept behind it is true or false... and its giving me a headache again..

ok.. maybe some people might be wondering about why 'she is the elf in my life'
very simple..
if u take the elf out of my life, i would be very lonely..
ok, that doesn't make any AS sense rite (if u dunno wad AS is, it stands for analytical skills)
pls look mathematically instead..
life = L I F E
elf = E L F
L I F E - E L F = I
so, removing elf from life, u get i as the remaining term.
as i is the ONLY remaining term, it would be pretty lonely wouldn't it? =pPp

found a pretty interesting online game recently,
based on the ever popular naruto manga,
presenting:
naruto-arena.com!
go check it out for yourself, its quite interesting, fun, strategical in nature, sometimes based on luck, and sometimes, if u are super lucky, u win just by the opponent timing out or smth.. haha
go try, its pretty addictive once u get the hang of it..

check me out! not too bad i would say.. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home